The Cat Play Disc Tower
Very Limited stock available
Treat your Kitty with the awesome Cat Play Disc Tower! It is a stacked play station purrrfect for one or more cats. Let them have a great experience with the best Interactive Cat Toy, you will love to watch them have fun and play!
This is an entire cat playground, the ball rotates on the inside, audible from time to time, super fun for the cat. It has three levels for exciting fun.The balls spin and roll to excite your cat's insatiable desire to play.
Totally perfect for your pet daily play, for hours of entertainment.
- CAT LOVERS REJOICE: A fun cat toy your kitty will love. And one you can even bond over!
- FUN FOR ALL CATS: Whether you have one kitten or five big cats, this toy will work for you!
- KEEP YOUR CAT HEALTHY: Fast tracks keep your cats alert and help exercise hunting instincts.
- Material: Propene Polymer .
- Size: approx. 25*14*16cm
What Are the Benefits of Interactive Cat Toys?
If your cat is an outdoor cat, it probably spends most of it's day wandering around hunting or sleeping. Though outdoor cats have higher risks for things like fleas, ticks, and various diseases, they do tend to get more exercise than indoor cats.
So, how do you keep an indoor cat fit and healthy? Interactive cat toys are the way to go! Here are some of the benefits of interactive cat toys for indoor cats:
1. They provide mental and physical stimulation. For indoor cats, being engaged mentally is just as important as physical activity – it keeps your cat’s mind sharp and his body fit.
2. It helps build a relationship between you and your cat. While there are certain interactive cat toys that your cat can use on his own, playing with your cat using interactive toys is a great way to increase his activity while also building a bond with him.
3. They help your cat sharpen his hunting skills. Cats are natural born hunters, but hunting is a skill like any other and you can develop it through the use of interactive cat toys. Toys that move erratically or that make realistic noises are the best for this.
4. It helps create a bond between multiple cats. Many interactive cat toys encourage play among multiple cats which can be great if you have several cats that don’t tend to get along. Indoor cats spend a significant amount of time together so anything you can do to help them get along is worth it.
5. These toys help keep your cat fit and active. Grooming and sleeping don’t burn many calories and they don’t do anything for your cat’s fitness – interactive cat toys inspire activity and keep your cat active.
6. It can help to relieve stress. While you may not think you cat can be stressed, it is certainly possible. Cats can become stressed by changes in their environment, poor diet, or health problems and staying active with interactive cat toys can relieve stress.
7. They can help relieve boredom. In addition to relieving your cat’s stress, playing with interactive cat toys relieves his boredom as well. A bored cat is more likely to develop undesirable behaviors, so you’re really doing yourself a favor by keeping your cat busy.
Now that you have a better understanding of what benefits interactive cat toys provide, you may be wondering what they look like. Keep reading to learn about the different types of interactive cat toys you might consider for your cat.
Please allow between 4-15 business days for your order to arrive. If more than 45 days have passed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review the status of your order. Refunds will be handled through email if necessary.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 11923 NE Sumner St, STE 846022, Portland, OR, 97220, United States.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 11923 NE Sumner St, STE 846022, Portland, OR, 97220, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Both my cats love the Cat Play Tower.
Only issue is my one cat can easily get the balls out and I have to search for them.
Cats like, periodically fit during the day to play. At five in the morning, though, it's not very happy. And in general, the toy is super, came a whole, without damage.